It’s time once again for VMworld, August 26-30 at the Mandalay Bay resort in Las Vegas! Are you ready? We are! If you’re attending, here are a few things to look out for next week:
Predictive Business Continuity — Discover what Predictive Business Continuity is, and how you can achieve it using:
- QoreStor: Software-defined dedupe & replication
- Foglight for Virtualization: Hybrid-cloud infrastructure optimization
- NetVault Backup: Enterprise system & data protection
- Rapid Recovery: Zero-impact instant recovery
Prizes and giveaways — Join us at booth #1054 for a chance to win Nintendo Switch game consoles. Plus walk away with a t-shirt, a light-up bouncy ball and more!
The Tuesday-night Hall Crawl — One highlight of the show is the Hall Crawl, and we’ll be a proud sponsor. Join us at booth #1054 Tuesday from 4:30-6pm for food and adult beverages.
The chance to test your reflexes and win $100 — Last year at VMworld Barcelona, we brought along our Batak game. Well we’re bringing it to Las Vegas this year so you can test your reflexes – whoever has the fastest speed each day wins a $100 gift card!
Valuable In-Booth Presentations — Get new insights addressing some of your toughest IT challenges. Our experts will be covering such topics as:
- See the True Cost of the Virtual Data Center (Mon 2pm, Wed 11:30am)
- Cloud-Connected Backup and Migration (Mon 11:30am, Tues 2pm)
- Simplify Data Protection in Complex Virtual Environments (Tues 11:30am, Wed 2pm)
VMware partner-ready solution — While you’re there, ask us about Foglight for Virtualization and see why VMware recognized it as partner-ready for VMware Cloud on AWS.
We hope to see you there!