I’m excited to announce that NetVault Backup 12.1 is now available, along with a new plug-in for Office 365 and other updated NetVault Backup plug-ins as described below.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- NetVault Backup (Core):
- NetVault is now enabled for Managed Service Providers (MSP) with a new multi-tenant architecture
- Single sign-on capability expanded to Linux and Unix environments via LDAP support
- Foglight for Virtualization 8.8 integration. Monitor multiple NetVault servers through a single console
- Application aware SAN snapshot enhancements
- User experience, policy management and catalog search enhancements.
- Microsoft Office 365 Plug-in (BRAND NEW!):
- Full and incremental backup and recovery of Office365 Exchange Online Mailbox
- Optimized for backup performance with multi-threading and multi-streaming architecture
- Flexible restore options
- Built using Microsoft Graph API to facilitate future growth.
- VMware Plug-in:
- Updated VMware vSphere 6.7 support
- New capability to select VM's for backup using include and exclude patterns.
- SharePoint Plug-in
- SPFarm Backup Method support. Enables the backup for the entire farm or individual Site Collections
- Microsoft Windows Pure64 support for SharePoint 2010
- Support for SharePoint 2016 running SQL Server 2017 Database Server
- Automated deletion of temporary backups. After a successful backup, backups in the temporary directory are deleted.
Now you can simplify your enterprise backup and recovery operations and expand system and application protection - with NetVault Backup.