It’s been an exciting quarter for KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager (MDM). Not only has the KACE MDM team released a series of updates improving security, manageability and ease of use, but KACE MDM is now available in EMEA.
KACE Cloud MDM simplifies mobile device deployment and configuration, and protects mobile device investments in both Android and iOS devices within a single environment. Users can protect their networks from mobile security threats while providing visibility and management of employee-owned or corporate owned mobile devices.
KACE Cloud MDM also integrates with the KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA), allowing users to have a comprehensive inventory of all devices on their network from a single pane of glass.
The latest release of KACE MDM includes updates to security, control and ease of use features.
- Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) support for iOS devices streamlines deployment and management for institutionally owned Apple devices.
- Role-based security lets you define user policies and restrictions by role — device user, device admin or system admin — with varied control over password policies, Wi-Fi settings, restrictions, certificates and other functions.
- Application management for Android and iOS devices allows apps to be deployed and managed through each Oss application storefront.
- Supervised mode for iOS allows additional control of institutionally owned iOS devices.
Ease of use
- VPN configuration for Android and iOS devices lets admins push VPN profiles to managed devices.
KACE Cloud MDM gives your customers a straightforward, easy to use way to manage the ever-growing environment of mobile devices that have become critical to business operations and employee productivity.
To request a trial of KACE Cloud MDM, see our trials page.
For a more detailed look at what is important in securing your mobile endpoints, check out our paper: “Best Ways to Extend Endpoint Management and Security to Mobile Devices.”