We are excited to announce a new version of Migrator for Notes to SharePoint 6.12 is now available for download.
Migrator for Notes to SharePoint allows organizations to safely and effectively migrate Lotus Notes®, Domino®,
QuickPlace®, Quickr®, or Domino.Doc data to Microsoft SharePoint or SQL Server®. Migrator for Notes to
SharePoint provides "Point and click" migration of Lotus Notes, QuickPlace/Quickr, or Domino.Doc documents to
SharePoint Lists, Libraries and InfoPath® Form Libraries. This simple but powerful tool makes it easy for technical
or non-technical users to select data from a Notes data source, define any desired data mapping rules, and write
the data out to SharePoint. Information technology professionals can take advantage of the tool's many features to
perform enterprise-level migration projects.
Look what's new:
- Added support for formatting radio buttons into multiple columns after migrated to PDF (MNSP-865).
- Added support for recovering the Link Tracking data via a migration job (MNSP-846).
- Added an option Convert to native notes:// URLs (plain text) for DocLinks handling (MNSP-844).
- Introduced a license upgrade tool to make your license consumption data available in the License Status dialog box after upgrading from 6.9.1.
- Added support for connecting to the SharePoint sites using TLS 1.2.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Migrator for Notes to SharePoint or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Migrator for Notes to SharePoint Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
The full Migrator for Notes to SharePoint Release Notes can be found on the technical documentation site.
Current customers can download the new version of Migrator for Notes to SharePoint directly from our downloads page.
For customers that are interested in evaluating Migrator for Notes to SharePoint, you can sign up for a trial here.
As with all new releases, we love to hear any and all feedback. Tell us what you like, don't like, and if you have any ideas for future enhancements, please let us know on the discussion forums!