Here at Quest, we strive to become the go-to provider for comprehensive solutions that help move, manage and secure Microsoft environments. Move it with zero impact, manage it with less and secure it from threats.
We thank you for your continued partnership with Quest and value your business. As we work to innovate and improve our Microsoft Platform Management solutions we look to our customers for their personal experience and feedback.
As an Enterprise Reporter customer, I personally wanted to extend an invitation to participate in our Technical Preview program for Enterprise Reporter v3.1 where you will provide direct feedback to our Product Management and Research & Development teams. We have added many new features to our product which we are excited to share with our customers.
At a high-level new features included in the 3.1 Technical Preview are:
- Azure Resource Discovery and Report Library – Collect and report on basic information from the tenant (tenant name and full LDAP path), subscription information, network security groups, resource groups, and more.
- Report Parameters – Add multiple parameters as well as group parameters when creating or modifying a report.
- Report Schedules – View your scheduled report history, disable/enable schedules, and create custom filenames for scheduled reports.
- New Library Reports – Expand reporting on Azure Tenant, Domain Groups, Enterprise Reporter Discoveries and more.
- File Storage Analysis Performance Improvements – Run collections faster with multi-threading implementation for significant improvements to collection speeds.
If you are interested in learning more about participating in this Technology Preview Program, please let me (email@example.com) or your Account Manager know and we can set up a quick discussion to review next steps.
Principal Product Manager