I’m excited to announce that Quest Software has been named the top winner in the 2018 People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products! This category is a feature of The American Business Awards, the U.S.A.’s top business awards program.
Elevating Quest to the top of the pack were three Quest Microsoft Platform Management solutions:
- Quest On Demand — Winner of the Best Cloud Applications/Services category
- Quest Enterprise Reporter Suite — Winner of the Best Governance/Risk/Compliance Solution category
- Quest Change Auditor — Winner of the Best Software – Other category
The award is particularly gratifying because it was based on a worldwide public vote, with more than 58,000 votes cast. Thank you to everyone who voted! We’re proud to have earned your continuity trust and enthusiasm.
For all the details, see our press release.
Just in case you haven’t had a chance to get to know these three award-winning solutions yet, here’s the scoop:
Quest On Demand is an integrated SaaS-based platform that dramatically simplifies securing, managing and ensuring compliance for your Microsoft cloud environment — all from a single console, with no installation required. Specifically, the platform enables you to:
- Migrate and consolidate Office 365 tenants
- Recover Azure Active Directory (AD) and Office 365 users, attributes, groups and group memberships
- Visualize the difference between backups and your live Azure AD environment
- Enforce Exchange Online policies and configurations
- Dramatically simplify Skype for Business Online policy management based on AD group membership
Our flexible licensing model enables you to purchase only the modules you need, and we keep extending the functionality and value of the platform by offering new modules.
Quest Enterprise Reporter Suite helps you maintain security and compliance by providing deep visibility into your on-prem, cloud-based or hybrid Microsoft environment, including:
- Active Directory users, groups, roles, organizational units and permissions
- Azure ADusers, groups, roles and application service principals
- Exchange and Exchange Onlinemailboxes, mail-enabled users, distribution groups, public folders, permissions and more
- Windows Server shares, files, folders, printers, registry keys and services
- OneDrive for Businessfile and folder permissions, including whether content can be shared internally or externally
- SQL Server security configurations, including users, logins, roles and database permissions
Plus, Enterprise Reporter Suite includes Security Explorer, an interactive search engine that correlates disparate IT data from numerous systems and devices for fast incident response and forensic analysis, and enables you to remediate any inappropriate permissions from within the Enterprise Reporter user interface.
Quest Change Auditor delivers complete, real-time auditing of changes and access events across your on-prem, cloud-based or hybrid Microsoft environment, including:
- AD and Azure AD users, groups, roles, identities and more
- Exchange and Exchange Online mailbox logins and activity, non-owner mailbox access, distribution groups, and more
- SharePoint, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business files, folders, and more
- AD logons and Azure AD sign-ins
Change Auditor simplifies detection and investigation of internal and external security threats by displaying related logon and access attempts in an interactive timeline, and can even prevent changes to critical privileged groups, Group Policy objects, sensitive mailboxes and other data. Plus, like Enterprise Reporter Suite, Change Auditor includes Security Explorer, so you can search, visualize and explore user entitlements and activity, event trends, suspicious patterns, and more.