Awards Recognize Solutions for Backup and Recovery, Virtualization, Endpoint Security, and Systems Management
ALISO VIEJO, CALIF. -- December 6, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management, data protection and security software provider, today announced that three Data Protection (DP) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) business solutions were named winners of several industry awards programs in 2018 -- the Golden Bridge Awards, the InfoSecurity Products Guide Awards, and The American Business Awards. The company’s Managed Service Provider Program also received honors, winning Best Backup Continuity Offering in the Channelnomics MSP Awards. Quest Software’s DP and UEM products as well as the company’s channel partner program are designed to meet the needs of customers and partners by equipping them with the capabilities and resources they need to protect and grow their business.
Awards received include:
- 2018 Golden Bridge Awards: Annual industry and peers recognition program honoring companies of all types and sizes around the world.
- Quest Foglight for Virtualization – Gold winner for Best Virtualization Innovation
- Quest KACE SMA – Bronze winner for Best Endpoint Security Solution Innovation
- Quest Rapid Recovery – Bronze winner for Best Backup and Recovery Innovation
- 2018 InfoSecurity Products Guide Awards: Honors achievements in every facet of security and information technology, by companies, products, and people from all over the world.
- Quest KACE SMA – Silver winner for Best Endpoint Security
- The 2018 American Business Awards: All-encompassing U.S. business awards program that recognizes achievements by organizations, individuals, teams and departments.
- Quest Rapid Recovery – Bronze winner for Best Cloud Storage Backup Solution
- 2018 Channelnomics MSP Awards: Acknowledges managed services players across North America that bring forward thinking, excitement and success to the channel.
- Quest Managed Service Provider Program – Best Backup/Continuity Offering
“Our data protection and unified endpoint management business unit is committed to providing organizations with the solutions they need to easily provision, manage, secure, and service virtually all network-connected devices as well as protect applications and data with zero business impact,” said Adrian Moir, Senior Consultant, Product Management & Lead Technology Evangelist at Quest Software. “To receive industry recognition from several organizations is a true testament to the value our solutions bring in helping customers address their toughest data protection and endpoint management challenges.”
About Quest Software
Quest provides software solutions for the rapidly-changing world of enterprise IT that help simplify the challenges caused by data explosion, cloud expansion, hybrid data centers, security threats and regulatory requirements. The company is a global provider to 130,000 companies across 100 countries, including 95% of the Fortune 500 and 90% of the Global 1000. Since 1987, Quest has built a portfolio of solutions which now includes database management, data protection, identity and access management, Microsoft platform management and unified endpoint management. With Quest, organizations spend less time on IT administration and more time on business innovation. For more information, visit www.quest.com.
+1 (339) 788-0067