Come join Microsoft, Anvil.Works and Quest to learn how to maximize your Foglight platform during the Foglight Dev Camp 2017.
What you will learn
- Virtualization and Cloud Technology Trend
- Hyper-V & Azure Monitoring and Migration - Co-presented with Microsoft
- Best practice for virtual environment monitoring, optimization, capacity planning and protection
- Microsoft Presents Azure Stack
- Anvil.Works Presents: Build a WebApp in minutes to reveal the state of your Antivirus
- Foglight Restful API integration (Part I - Data Query)
- Quest and Microsoft co-present Power-BI and Foglight API
- Foglight Restful API integration (Part II - Data Submission)
- Foglight Drag & drop dashboard and report
- Foglight dashboard and report customization (Part I - CIO dashboard)
- Foglight dashboard and report customization (Part II - cartridge builder)
- Showing the Restful API submitted data on customization dashboard
- Foglight metrics, threshold, rule and alarm
- Foglight administrator troubleshooting guide
- Foglight sizing best practice
- Lab summary / showcase / winner award
See you there.
- The training and lab sessions are all free. However, participants will need to pay for their own hotels, airfare and expenses
- This event will be held at our Aliso Viejo office in California
- Hands-on sessions: Bring your own laptops or email Yinghua.Qin@quest.com to request a Quest laptop for the duration of the training.
- Download and install the Foglight before the Dev Camp to participate in the hands-on workshops.
- Detailed travel and accommodation options will be sent with your registration confirmation.