Please join me tomorrow: Tuesday, September 26, 2017, for the next in our Foglight Skills 101 webcast series where we will be discussing Alarm Management with Foglight for Databases. Below you can see the agenda that I will be covering, along with a list of resources I will be talking through.
The webcast has now been completed and a recording is available here!
- Viewing and working with alarms
- Configuring alarms using the database administration dashboard
- Configuring notifications via e-mail
- Analyzing and tuning alarms using the Alarm Analysis dashboard
- Bulk clearing and deleting of alarms
- Including alarms in custom dashboards and reports
- Configuring OS/Host alarms
- Advanced alarm and notification configuration via professional services
- Foglight Skills 101 Webcast Series
- Foglight Professional Services Offerings
- Free Foglight for SQL Server self paced training
- Foglight Database Expansion Pack
- Quest Community
- Quest Support – (Downloads, knowledge base, service requests, video’s, etc.)
Once the webcast is complete, I will post here a link to view the archived recording. Hope to see you there!