Break free and get mobile with KACE endpoint systems management.
Everything is mobile today: shopping, mail, socializing and much more. Not long ago, doing those things online was unheard of, but now we take it for granted. We all live in a mobile world, and it’s time that endpoint systems management went mobile, too.
Mobile endpoint management has never been easier than with the KACE Go Mobile App. This free app enables you to access the KACE Systems Management Appliance from your Android or iOS mobile device, so even when you’re away from your office, you can still:
- View device inventory and status
- Create a service desk ticket and even include screen shots
- Manage existing service desk tickets
- Create, view and modify assets
- Scan barcodes of new or existing devices
- Push software to endpoints remotely.
- Run scripting remotely.
- Perform server monitoring
- Reference Quest Knowledge Base articles
KACE also offers cloud-based mobile device management (MDM), so you manage your mobile devices remotely as well. With the SaaS-hosted KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager, you can:
- Implement quickly, since it’s a cloud MDM solution
- Inventory both endpoints and mobile devices from a single pane of glass through integration with the KACE Systems Management Appliance
- Control, inventory, lock, unlock, erase, or factory reset any registered device
- Easily manage users, even if they have multiple devices
- Simply provide users with a URL for quick and easy self-enrollment of their devices
With KACE, effective endpoint management is as close as your mobile device. Whether you’re on the road or at a different office location, you can respond quickly and conveniently with the KACE Go Mobile App. And with KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager, you can keep track of all those Android and iOS devices across your organization.