Announcing Quest Rapid Recovery 6.2 is now available
As all technologies evolve and change, Rapid Recovery evolves to keep pace — and to keep them better protected. Based on valuable customer and partner feedback, Quest is proud to announce Rapid Recovery 6.2. This release includes enhancements to make it even easier to manage your Rapid Recovery environment while improving database application protection and recovery.
Key New Features:
- Integration with Quest QorePortal™ (previously known as the Quest Data Protection Portal): Cloud-based centralized management, reporting and dashboards for multiple cores and sites. Administer your backups from anywhere, anytime, with the Quest hosted management console.
- Oracle support: Backup and recover Oracle 12c databases as often as every five minutes. In the event of a failure or outage, recover the full database in minutes.
- Agentless Microsoft application protection: Backup and recover Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server databases residing on your virtual machines without having to install an agent.
- Integrated Microsoft Exchange Mailbox restore: Perform integrated mailbox recovery, with no need to open a separate application.
- Cloud archive: Supports Azure, AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack and now, Amazon Glacier and Google.
When disaster strikes — whether it’s an earthquake or fire, system failure, or human error — you want to feel confident that your backup and recovery plan is rock solid. Quest® Rapid Recovery provides a single solution to protect all of your systems, applications and data, regardless of whether they live on premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid, virtual environment.