Appassure 5.4 Release Date?

does anyone know when the new 5.4 will be released and what new features it will have?

Parents
  • Is ncoactive even for real? I messaged them about their product and got no response. I tried downloading their trial software and the links were dead.

As for 5.4, I really expect some major UI and performance improvements. Being able to go through events and logs right now is brutal, you can't create groups of servers for specific retention/other settings, repository/usage numbers don't really mean anything, you can't adjust the number of servers shown per page for selecting multiple at once, you can't get reporting without using powershell... etc... etc...

5.3.6 has been stable for me, but I know it can go down any second [:(]

• Is ncoactive even for real? I messaged them about their product and got no response. I tried downloading their trial software and the links were dead.

As for 5.4, I really expect some major UI and performance improvements. Being able to go through events and logs right now is brutal, you can't create groups of servers for specific retention/other settings, repository/usage numbers don't really mean anything, you can't adjust the number of servers shown per page for selecting multiple at once, you can't get reporting without using powershell... etc... etc...

5.3.6 has been stable for me, but I know it can go down any second [:(]

Children
No Data