Remote Scan Client Not working for one user

I cannot get remote scan client to work for one user. All other users work fine. I have given this user full access to the twain_32 directory, twain.dll, twain_32.dll, twunk_16.exe, and twunk_32.exe. I have made this user a domain admin, turned off the windows firewall but the remote scan dialog box will not appear. I have tested this with multiple users that do not have admin rights with the firewall turned on and it works for all of them. Unfortunately, I have the remote scan server license on the one user that it does not work for. Remote scan client is installed on a windows 2003 terminal server. I am using version 9.432 I do not no what else to do. Please help. Thank you.
Parents
  • While logged in as that user, bring up a cmd prompt and type the word

set

and then hit return. Look for the values "Homedrive" and "homepath". Go to that directory and then go into the sub directory "windows"

[homedrive]:[homepath]\windows

then check to make sure the following files are there:

twain_32.dll
    twunk_32.exe
    twain_32 <directory>

If not, then the install did not work correctly and please install again while logged in as that user
  • While logged in as that user, bring up a cmd prompt and type the word

set

and then hit return. Look for the values "Homedrive" and "homepath". Go to that directory and then go into the sub directory "windows"

[homedrive]:[homepath]\windows

then check to make sure the following files are there:

twain_32.dll
    twunk_32.exe
    twain_32 <directory>

If not, then the install did not work correctly and please install again while logged in as that user
Children
No Data