Moving from Terminal Services to Citrix

Later this month we are transistioning from a Server 2003 Terminal Services setup to a Server 2008/Citrix setup. The HOME directory for the current remotescan users will remain the same. Will I need to install or do anything on the Citrix servers in order for remotescan to function? Or since the users already have the files in their home directories on another server, everything will just work?
Parents
  • I do see the twain_32.dll and twain._32.exe in C:\windows on the 2008 machine, and those must be the ones that the remotescan installer put on the system, since the modified date on both of them is from 12/16/2010 when I ran the installer. I'll copy those files and the twain_32 folder overtop of my test user's home folder and see what happens.
  • I do see the twain_32.dll and twain._32.exe in C:\windows on the 2008 machine, and those must be the ones that the remotescan installer put on the system, since the modified date on both of them is from 12/16/2010 when I ran the installer. I'll copy those files and the twain_32 folder overtop of my test user's home folder and see what happens.
Children
No Data