- Datum:May 21, 2018
- Zeit: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM AEST
Sydney - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. AEST, 17th May, L13, WeWork Building, 333 George St
Melbourne - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. AEST, 21st May, L5, 55 Southbank Blvd, Southbank
Format - Informal afternoon workshop over beer and pizza
We've all seen the news lately - the occurrence of ransomware attacks is growing exponentially and businesses are left struggling to understand what they need to do to protect themselves. There are the obvious costs of malicious cyber attacks—damage to brand reputation and goodwill, the cost of paying the ransom, and loss of revenue due to downtime. What about the hidden costs of not protecting your business against the next big security threat?
If you find yourself answering yes or nodding along quietly to any of the following questions, join us at our upcoming pizza and beer night where we discuss how updating your endpoint management processes and procedures can go a long way in protecting the business.
- Having problems keeping everything patched and up-to-date?
- You don’t do regular server patching because it’s all too hard?
- Not doing timely patching – as long as it’s done before Christmas, she’ll be alright!
- Not sure what’s really on your network? Have I missed something?
- My asset management spreadsheet is so out of date!