- Date:Sept. 23, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Location:Microsoft Teams Live
What’s preferred when it comes to Office 365 tenant migrations, phased migrations or cutover migrations? That’s the family dinner table debate that’s been going on ever since Quest acquired both Binary Tree and Quadrotech in late 2020.
Phased migrations, also known as staged or batch migrations, are when you migrate users more often and in smaller pieces. Cutover migrations are when you put all your effort into one big migration event. Each migration type has its advantages and challenges.
Join us for a live webcast where migration experts and now Quest step siblings Rich Dean and Mike Weaver debate the options and offer expert guidance on:
- Phased vs. cutover considerations for Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migrations, AD migrations and more
- Circumstances when phased migrations are preferable
- Situations where cutover migrations are desirable
Mike Weaver - Product Management Consultant, Quest Software
Rich Dean - Tech Product Management Consultant, Quest Software