- Date:Aug. 28, 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Location:Fleet Feet PDX, 2258 NW Raleigh St, Portland, OR 97210
- Event:In Person
You’ve been running around in circles due to massive data growth, database downtime and performance issues, leaving you in tired of being in reactive mode. But you know what’s at stake when it comes to poor database performance and downtime: lost money, productivity, your personal time.
What if you could easily to prevent issues with a robust approach to database performance monitoring?
We’re bringing you mind-blowing tips, advice for database monitoring and you’re going to walk away with custom-fit sneakers to help put that pep back into your step!
Hot breakfast & coffee will be served.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
What you will learn
Discover a comprehensive way to monitoring your cross-platform environment:
- Real time and historical database performance
- Deep-dive multi-dimensional analysis
- Pro-active monitoring and alerting to PREVENT critical downtime
- Cross-platform visibility in a single UI