- Date:Sept. 9, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CEST
- Duration:60 Minutes
Many companies are planning to migrate to Microsoft 365 (M365), some have already done it and others are in the midst of it. It doesn't matter where you are as security and compliance requirements aren't getting any easier
In this short webinar, learn how Quest can help you meet compliance and security issues both locally and in the cloud with a total solution for the hybrid world.
What you will learn
Are you looking for solutions to the following challenges?
- How do you track changes in the hybrid AD environment? How about auditing Microsoft 365 applications: Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online?
- Which configuration changes are important for you to recognize and track?
- How would a security breach (internal or external) affect business or productivity?
- What security events should you monitor in Azure AD or Microsoft 365?
- How quickly can and should you react to these events?
In this webinar, we'll show you how to perform a full compliance-compliant audit for your Microsoft 365 environment (AD, Azure AD, SharePoint, Exchange online, OneDrive, and Teams) on-premises, in the cloud, and across your hybrid landscapes.
Marc Koeneman: Presales Consultant, Quest Software
Erwin Bovens: Sr. Account Manager BeNeLux | Platform Management, Quest Software