- Date enregistrée:Jan. 15, 2019
- Événement:a la demande
Are you dealing with unplanned development cycles due to poor code quality and technical debt? Is your development team using agile or DevOps methodologies? All this pressure to cut costs and move faster allows less time for traditional code reviews. And that’s a serious problem. According to one study, code bugs cost $1.1 trillion – worldwide, in a single year!
But what if you could automatically ensure coding best practices are followed? This would mean you’d reduce risk and avoid the stress, costs and hours of work involved when coding errors make it to production. In this session, you’ll see how to use the Code Analysis feature to improve code quality.
Ce que vous apprendrez
- Customize, schedule and automate code reviews and reports.
- Get real-time feedback to improve your code as you work.
- Use Toad to scan for known issues, grade code, measure complexity and identify rule violations.
- Create your own rules and categories and easily modify existing Toad rules.
- Share rule sets with your colleagues to ensure consistency.
- Bring code reviews into a DevOps pipeline.
Mathew Phan & Jeff Surretsky