- Fecha:Dec. 10, 2020
- Hora: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
- Duración:60 Minutos
- Evento:En línea
Traditional perimeter defense is no longer sufficient. Today, identity is the new perimeter. Hackers are actively targeting your users’ accounts and using compromised credentials to wreak havoc inside your network. In fact, Microsoft reports that 95 million AD accounts are the target of cyber attacks every day, and 1.2 million Azure AD accounts are compromised each month.
And when you consider the risks associated with malicious insiders and stressed-out workers making careless mistakes, it’s abundantly clear that every organization needs to prioritize cyber resilience and manage its hybrid AD and Office 365 environments as security assets.
This webcast explores 4 ways (and maybe more) to improve cyber resilience across your Microsoft platforms, with tips, techniques and tools to:
- Right size access and permissions with vulnerability assessment and remediation
- Sound the alarm faster on suspicious activity with real-time detection & alerts
- Remediate vulnerabilities and mitigate risk with automated security governance and administration
- Respond rapidly before damage spreads with forensic investigation and disaster recovery
Can’t make the date of December 10? Register anyway to ensure you receive the recording.
Speakers for this event include in-house AD security experts:
- Bob Krebs - Strategic Systems Consultant
- Dan Gauntner - Senior Product Marketing Manager