- Fecha:Jun. 4, 2020
- Hora: 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST
- Duración:30 Minutos
- Evento:En línea
Speaker: Russell TuttleThe Ask Toad webcast series continues with another compelling session to help you maximize your investment in Toad for Oracle. Tune in on the first Thursday of the month.
Our second session, features Russell Tuttle, Software Sales Engineer, who will be presenting Five Cool DBA Features in Toad for Oracle Base Edition.
Toad for Oracle Base Edition is an amazing tool for Oracle administration that lets you manage all your on-premises and cloud databases, control database access, browse and navigate database objects, and run SQL and PL/SQL. There are also many ways to get organized, productive and collaborative. In this session, you’ll gain insight into five of the most useful DBA features in Toad for Oracle Base Edition, including how to:
• Automate many Toad and non-Toad functions
• Manage all your scripts from a central location
• Browse, view & edit data across tables regardless of the referential integrity (RI)
• Manage and view all your sessions in a single view
• Generate database documentation easily for all the database objects in multiple databases