How to reduce AD security risks and insider threats
Hank the Hacker is back and he’s ready to attack your Active Directory (AD) environment, whether on-premises or in the cloud. Worse yet, this time he brought friends. With Disgruntled Dan and Careless Craig, he has even more leverage to take control. That’s why it’s so important to get protected.
Read this informative e-book, Nine Best Practices for AD Security, and discover what you can do to protect your environment from insider threats. Explore:
- Why attackers target AD and how the growing popularity of Office 365 increases the threat
- What an AD security breach means to the organization
- Why it is difficult to secure Active Directory using native auditing alone
- How a typical insider threat unfolds and how to identify common insider threat indicators
- How following nine critical security best practices will help you minimize the risk of the internal threats to the availability, confidentiality and integrity of your AD