Proactively detect user threats with a behavior-based strategy, rather than rules-based, to limit false positives and simplify anomaly detection. See for yourself how to:
- Efficiently analyze a high volume of audit data in real-time, including AD changes, authentications and file activity.
- Model user activity patterns without any administrator input or configuration required.
- Identify abnormal user activity by automatically comparing every user action against that user’s behavioral baseline.
- Employ SMART user threat alerts that are only raised when a correlated pattern of anomalous user behavior is detected.
- View all suspicious user activity alerts in the context of the threat indicators that were discovered as part of the alert.