Every federal agency, civilian or military, relies on access granted - or denied - by Active Directory (AD). In fact, the accounts and privileges in AD have always been key targets for the “bad actors”. But has this critical element of security been forgotten by the Department of Homeland Security program, Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM)?
Read this tech brief to get an overview of what you can do to augment CDM program recommendation. In it you will learn how you can:
- Enforce strong and flexible policies for administration, structure, even attribute control.
- Synchronize on-prem AD with AAD through simple, easy to control connectors
- Manage both the on-prem and cloud ADs with a single interface (MMC or Web UI)
- Provide top-level admins with a familiar look and feel in an admin tool but control “accidents” with strong, flexible policies.
- Allow fine-grained access for administrators both in the on-premises and cloud AD