- Recorded Date:Oct. 12, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Starting March 1, 2022, Microsoft will raise the fees of three products, with annual increases (per user) of:
- Office 365 E3 and E5: $36
- Microsoft 365 E3: $48
For an organization with 20,000 employees, this M365 E3 uplift would cost an additional $960,000 per year. And not actively measuring and managing these licenses often results in two costly challenges:
- Over-purchasing: Your licenses exceed the number assigned.
- Under-utilization: Poor user adoption means assigned licenses go untouched.
What you will learn
Watch our webcast to learn effective Office 365 license management/user adoption strategies and answers to key questions such as:
- What are the most-costly license management mistakes?
- What licensing visibility do/don’t you have within Office 365?
- How can you ensure optimal license spend as your organization grows through mergers/acquisitions?
Paul Robichaux, Microsoft Office Apps & Services MVP, Sr. Director of Product Management, Quest Software
Paul Robichaux, an Office Apps and Services MVP since 2002, leads product development for the Microsoft Platform Management group at Quest, the world leader in Office 365 migration, automation, reporting, and security products. Paul's unique background includes stints writing Space Shuttle payload software in FORTRAN, developing cryptographic software for the US National Security Agency, helping giant companies deploy Office 365 to their worldwide users, and writing about and presenting on Microsoft's software and server products.