- Recorded Date:Feb. 22, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Quest and Lenovo have teamed up on a promotional bundle with Tech Data and Arrow, to provide the Quest DR2000v virtual appliance with the Lenovo x3650 to make selling and installing our data protection solution even faster and easier. Join this webcast to learn all about this new bundle opportunity, plus get a chance to win one of two $50 AMEX Gift Cards!
*Please note this webcast is for North American partners only. The bundle is not yet available outside of North America.
With this exclusive bundle, your customers receive:
- The Lenovo Top Seller Server delivered in 5 to 7 days (yes, 5 to 7)
- Quest’s DR2000v software-defined backup storage target
- An optional Quest Remote Installation Service (RIS-OCA-PP), or partner-assisted server and software-defined storage target installation
- Optional hypervisor licensing through Tech Data and Arrow
Quest’s DR2000v is a virtual backup and disaster recovery appliance that delivers advanced data protection with deduplication, compression and replication. It helps your customers:
- Back up more by starting all backup jobs at once
- Store less with a 15:1 deduplication ratio
- Perform better by accelerating any major backup software using performance accelerators
- Reduce backup storage costs to as little as $.16/GB
The Lenovo x3650 server can run even more workloads 24x7, giving you faster business insights.
- It is integrated with Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family and industry-leading two-socket storage capacity
- Delivers exceptional performance and provides the DR2000v with the scalability and performance to back-up more, store less and perform better.