Transform your IAM obstacles into enablers of success.
It’s often thought that identity and access management (IAM) is a term that is reserved for large-scale, strategic projects that focus on governance, enterprise provisioning and privileged account management (PAM). Without question, these things are very important and deserve a high level of attention, budget and effort.
However, there is another layer of IAM that addresses the more tactical, day-to-day activities such as enabling users to gain access to the systems and applications they need to perform their jobs. And while these functions are essential for business productivity, it’s important to properly implement them so they don’t become obstacles to your overall IAM success.
In this e-book, you’ll learn about the most common IAM project types and the obstacles that can impede them, as well as proven, tactical strategies to help you overcome the potential barriers to success. The e-book also takes a look at:
- The three basic “A”s of IAM–authentication, authorization and administration
- Strategies for making your single-sign-on (SSO) project a success
- Self-service password management to save time and money
- Strong authentication for when passwords aren’t enough
- Taking the pain out of Active Directory management and security
Finally, you’ll discover how One Identity solutions help you solve immediate problems while setting you up for future success — even when you don’t know what the future holds.