ALISO VIEJO, Calif., June 12, 2012 – Quest Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) today announced the dates and location of The Experts Conference (TEC) Europe 2012, along with the first-ever Quest User Conference. TEC Europe will be held Oct. 22-24, at the Hotel Rey Juan Carlos in Barcelona, Spain, and will take place in conjunction with the Quest User Conference, Oct. 23-25, at the same location. TEC Europe will feature advanced technical training focused on enhancing the skills of the most experienced users of Microsoft® directory and identity; Exchange Server; virtualization and user workspace management; and PowerShell technologies. The Quest User Conference will provide expert training on Quest products and peer-to-peer networking with industry colleagues, along with Quest product development and executive leadership.
Tweet this: Announcing The Experts Conference & first-ever @Quest User Conference http://bit.ly/JMDqAf
· TEC Europe 2012 provides four unique technology tracks for the most experienced users of Microsoft technologies. Presented by Quest and sponsored by Microsoft, TEC Europe follows TEC 2012, which took place in San Diego, April 29 -May 2. Registration for TEC Europe opens July 9. Early bird pricing, available until Aug. 10, is 1150 Euros. Standard pricing is 1350 Euros until Sept. 28, and late pricing is 1450 Euros, effective until the start of the event. To learn more about TEC Europe 2012, please visit www.quest-conferences.com and follow @TECconf on Twitter. A limited call for papers is now open at www.quest-conferences.com/.
o TEC Europe for Directory & Identity will provide advanced education on business-critical identity and access management (IAM) technologies including Active Directory®, Forefront™ Identity Manager (formerly Identity Lifecycle Manager), and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
o TEC for Exchange will offer the first European opportunity to learn about “Exchange 15,” while also offering intense education on Exchange 2010.
o TEC for Virtualization & User Workspace Management will bring together a unique symposium of leaders, experts and innovators to share their expertise on Microsoft’s virtualization platforms and managing the user workspace.
o In its second year, the PowerShell Deep Dive offers the opportunity to drill in on deep technical topics with the top MVPs and authorities in the PowerShell Community.
· The first-ever Quest User Conference provides an unprecedented opportunity for users of Quest products to extend their skills and learn how to leverage these solutions to simplify IT management. The conference will be free of charge to Quest customers, and registration opens July 9. Space is limited, so participants are encouraged to register early. The technologies covered will include:
o Database Management
o Windows Server Management
o User Workspace Management
o Data Protection
o Performance Monitoring
o Identity & Access Management
· “We are thrilled to bring TEC Europe and the inaugural Quest User Conference together in Barcelona this fall,” said Kevin Norlin, vice president and general manager of EMEA, Quest Software. “It is a powerful opportunity to help our customers increase their knowledge and get the most from their existing technology investments. Conference attendees can go to one or both of the events – we’re truly excited to create an outstanding learning environment for them in October!”
· Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
· The Experts Conference: http://www.theexpertsconference.com
· Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I: http://www.hrjuancarlos.com/
· More Quest news: http://www.quest.com/newsroom/
· Twitter: www.quest.com/twitter
· Facebook: www.quest.com/facebook
· LinkedIn: www.quest.com/linkedin
· Quest TV: http://www.quest.com/tv/
Established in 1987, Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) provides simple and innovative IT management solutions that enable more than 100,000 global customers to save time and money across physical and virtual environments. Quest products solve complex IT challenges ranging from database management, data protection, identity and access management, monitoring, user workspace management to Windows management.
· Quest news releases: http://www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
# # #
Quest, Quest Software and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. Microsoft, Forefront and Active Directory are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Acquisitions - Enstratius, RemoteScan, StatSoft