- 日期:Feb. 5, 2020
- 时间: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM CET
- 位置:Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, Stockholm,111 64,Sweden
Ready to reduce the costs, risks and time required to manage your database environment?
Join us for this complimentary event, featuring three separate tracks packed with advice from top database experts.
You’ll learn how to modernize your database environment with award-winning solutions from Quest®, including Toad®, Foglight® and SharePlex®.
You’ll see how to:
- Bring Oracle Enterprise Edition features to Standard Edition
- Take advantage of new Toad functionality
- Bring Toad and Oracle database changes into your DevOps processes
- Implement database performance monitoring best practices
- Build higher-quality code faster
- Save time on database administration
- Find sensitive data across all your Oracle databases quickly and easily
- Simplify and accelerate GDPR compliance
You’ll also get to meet the Toad product marketing team, learn about our product strategy and roadmap and attend Toad tips and tricks sessions.
Attend all our tracks or select the ones that best suit your needs. After you have registered to our training day, we will be in touch to ensure we confirm with you which track you wish to attend.
TRACK 1: Development track
9:00 Registration I and breakfast
9:30 Build higher-quality code faster
10:30 Morning tea / coffee break
10:45 Accelerate release cycles by bringing database change management into your CI/CD lifecycle
TRACK 2: Key notes
11:45 Registration II
12:00 What‘s New in Toad Editions 2019
12:30 Sensitive Data Protection in Toad for Oracle
TRACK 3: DBA track
13:00 Registration III and lunch
14:15 Save time on database administration – Toad best practices
15:15 Coffee break
15:30 Oracle Enterprise Edition features on Standard Edition
- Denis O’Sullivan, Systems Consultant
- Martin Wild, Systems Consultant