Welcome to our forums

To help our user community locate and post topics about their primary interest, we organize our community forum by product user communities. Click here to see a full listing of forums.

• 06 Dec 2018 at 05:06 PM
    • Started by Nick.Dollimount on 06 Dec 2018 at 05:06 PM
    • Access Template Link Reporting

The following can be used to retrieve live reporting on access template links.

Unfortunately the code insert on the forums currently has a display bug with showing the HTML character codes instead of the proper characters so I've included a GitHub link...

• Active Roles
      • 0 replies
    • 05 Dec 2018 at 04:18 PM
    • Last post by Richard.Lambert on 05 Dec 2018 at 04:27 PM
    • Web internface not populating changes.

I have several access templates that i crated over the last few weeks. I've noticed that we the groups are able to see the permission changes in the Active roles console. but they are not able to see the changes in our web interface.

is there anything...

• Active Roles
      • 1 reply
    • 04 Dec 2018 at 10:08 PM
    • Last post by Aidar.Karabalaev on 05 Dec 2018 at 02:28 PM
    • Are dynamic dropdowns possible?

We would like to user a dropdown that pulls all the users with manager in their title based on the employee's access. Currenlty, we have a search field where the user has to search for the manager to add. A dropdown that pulls the users with managers in...

• Active Roles
      • 4 replies
    • 30 Nov 2018 at 05:43 PM
    • Last post by Nick.Dollimount on 05 Dec 2018 at 01:21 PM
    • User Creation Workflow - Name Collisions

I've set up a workflow that creates secondary Admin Accounts based off of the first character of a first name, last name, and then 'a'. So John Smith would be JSA@xxxx.com. It works great except for when we already have a Jake Sam for instance. It simply...

• Active Roles
      • 1 reply
    • 03 Dec 2018 at 12:58 PM
    • Started by nperrine on 03 Dec 2018 at 12:58 PM
    • ARS with Defender plug in randomly stops working for some ARS Servers

We currently use the Defender plug in with our ARS 7.2.1 environment to issue and manage tokens.  We have 2 locations that each have an ARS environment which consists of a DB and ARS servers.  They are setup to use the publisher/subscriber roles from one...

• Active Roles
      • 0 replies
    • 26 Nov 2018 at 08:08 PM
    • Last post by Richard.Lambert on 30 Nov 2018 at 05:07 PM
    • Active Roles Workflows

+1

I'm trying my first workflow.  I'm working towards a script to automate the licensing of Office365 users.  I'm trying to understand how to use the If-Else branch with a group.  I’m having to guess since documentation doesn’t help....

• Active Roles
      • 1 reply
    • 14 Sep 2016 at 05:30 PM
    • Last post by david.jenkins-photomask.com on 26 Nov 2018 at 08:06 PM
    • Welcome to the New Active Roles Forum!

You're at the new Active Roles Community Forum! Got a question or a thought to share with others? Post it here! And if you have a question on the old site that we haven't answered, post it again here. We’re working on bringing threads over from our old...

• Active Roles
      • 1 reply
    • 11 Jul 2016 at 06:07 PM
    • Last post by Terrance.Crombie on 23 Nov 2018 at 08:36 PM
    • Preventing Duplicate Alerts onPostModify

Preventing Duplicate Alerts onPostModify and I guess duplicate processing. 

I have some ARS script policies which have to use DirSync to capture the change.  The script works fine BUT it runs on every ARS administration service in our environment.  This is...

• Active Roles
      • 2 replies
    • 16 Nov 2018 at 12:59 PM
    • Last post by JohnnyQuest on 19 Nov 2018 at 02:36 PM
    • Inactive Users Deprovisioning - Filter not working

Hi,

I have a workflow that finds inactive user accounts, this has two filters to exclude accounts that have "NODEL" in the comment filed, OR the account password is set to never expire, but the password expiration filter does not seem to be...

• Active Roles
      • 6 replies
    • 01 Nov 2018 at 12:25 PM
    • Last post by dlewis on 15 Nov 2018 at 12:16 PM
    • Active Roles Recycle Bin not visible (with AD Recycle Bin Enabled)

The Recycle Bin has been enabled in Active Directory

When I de-provision a Group object  to the AD Recycle Bin either in the console or Web Interface - this returns an error (directory object not found).

However, after this operation, I can see that the...

• Active Roles
      • 11 replies
    • 06 Nov 2018 at 10:17 AM
    • Last post by renato.mucciarelli on 12 Nov 2018 at 08:24 AM
    • Unable to delete Node after Import

We Exported the Script Modules Node and the Access Templates Node before doing a new installation of ARS (7.3.1).

After the Import I noticed that the Import duplicated the nodes....now there is a "Script Modules" Node under the default "Script Modules...

• Active Roles
      • 5 replies
    • 09 Nov 2018 at 05:42 PM
    • Started by minsung kim on 09 Nov 2018 at 05:42 PM
    • ARS workflow sends multiple email notifications

Hello,

I've set up a ARS workflow sends out email notifications on clustered ARS servers.

Workflow sends out notifications successfully, but it seems sends out in multiple times as our environment has 3 clustered ARS servers. I guess the workflow...

• Active Roles
      • 0 replies