Since we have migrated our System from 6.1.3 to 7.1.2 we have the problem with some custom sync scripts, because they try to create a new object in the tables UNSAccountB and UNSGroupB. But the creation process fails due to not working template for the column DistinguishedName in both tables.
I have checked the behaviour in the Debugger and in the ObjectBrowser with the same properties. In the Visual Studio Debugger the DN was not build after alle required properties were set and although I have done an ExecuteTemplate. In the ObjectBrowser the template was executed sucessfully after I have entered the first properties UID_UNSRootB, AccountName and CN (same properties that will be set by the script).
As workaround we also set the DN within the script, but that cannot be the answer!
So, I hope that someone of you can give me the answer how we can fix the problem that templates will also work by creating an object from a script.
Thanks a lot!
it would be easier to answer your question if you would post your template code and the code snippet that create the UNSAccountB objects.