One Identity Support is here to assist customers and partners on all Identity Manager issues that arise. Please keep in mind that due to the customizations available within the product that Support cannot assist with modifying or creating customizations. Without a full understanding of the entire Identity Manager deployment, business requirements, individual customer policies and procedures, Support simply cannot engage and may defer to a qualified One Identity Partner or Professional Services group to assist.
Upon opening a service request with One Identity proper consideration should be taken when selecting the appropriate priority level. The priority level should match the issue being experienced taking into consideration customer impact. For a full list of priority levels and definitions please consult our Global Support Guide.
During the creation of a Service Request it is extremely important to provide as much detailed information as possible. This allows the One Identity Support team to fully understand the issue, begin troubleshooting immediately and route the problem accordingly. Support has created a Knowledge Base (KB) article which explains in detail what to include from a technical aspect such as logs, and so on. Please refer to KB article 123332, Identity Manager Troubleshooting Steps and Required Information.
Items provided should include:
- Product Version: How to identify the version of One Identity Manager.
- System information report: From any of the front-end tools, i.e., Manager, Designer, go to Help | Info..., then select the "System information" tab of the open dialog.
- Detailed problem description including modules impacted
- Business impact
- All previous troubleshooting steps conducted
- Trace Logging if applicable: How to Enable TRACE Logging
- For any Web Portal issue, IT Shop Logs are required: How to Enable and Collect IT Shop Logs
- Staging level impacted (Development/Testing/Production)