- Date:Sept. 25, 2019
- Heure: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
- Durée:60 Minutes
- Événement:En ligne
Your business stakeholders require greater flexibility in IT operations, but your administrators must still be able to maintain a secure and consistent user environment. Managing machines individually isn’t an option, given the growing number of devices that have access to your organization’s network and the data that reside there.
In this webcast, we’ll show you how KACE Desktop Authority makes it possible to eliminate the hassle of deploying and securing individual devices on your network, so you’re able to customize user devices at the first log-in — all from a single console.
When registering, please be mindful of the time (and time zone) for the date you have selected.
We’ll show you tips, tricks and best practices that’ll help you:
• Seamlessly, unify desktop computer management
• Secure physical, virtual and published Windows environments
• Maintain and manage user identities and their unique profiles
• Easily configure firewall settings and control browser security