- Date:Oct. 11, 2018
- Heure: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM MST
- Lieu:Hy's Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar, At the Core 8 Avenue Southwest & 3rd Street SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4K8, Canada
- Événement:En personne
Join Quest for an interactive discussion where we’ll explore the benefits of our cross platform database performance monitoring solutions. In this session, you will learn some actionable tips on determining the root cause of performance degradation in SQL Server and Oracle database platforms. These best practices will undoubtedly help speed up your investigations and reduce mean time to resolution.
Ce que vous apprendrez
Learn how we can help you:
- Investigate both real time and historical activity through an intelligent, scalable workload analytics engine
- Improved wait statistical analysis
- Compare database performance and track changes over time to determine outliers and anomalies
- Automate baseline management for dozens of metrics which will add value in capacity planning and trend analysis
- 11:30 am- 11:45 am - Guests arrive, registration, mingle
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Presentation, lunch served, Q&A
Please note: Space is limited.