Three Quest Microsoft Platform Management solutions achieve top honors in Cloud Applications/Services, Governance/Risk/Compliance Solutions, and Software – Other categories
Aliso Viejo, CA, June 11, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management and security software provider, today announced three Microsoft Platform Management business solutions were named winners of the 2018 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products in The 16th Annual American Business Awards®. The following solutions received people’s choice recognition:
- Quest On Demand – Best Cloud Applications/Services category
- Quest Enterprise Reporter Suite – Best Governance/Risk/Compliance Solution category
- Quest Change Auditor – Best Software – Other category
The People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products are a feature of The American Business Awards in which the general public can vote for their favorite new products and services of the year. More than 58,000 votes were cast in 48 people’s choice categories this year. All new products and services submitted to the ABAs’ new product categories were included in people’s choice voting.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. More than 3,700 nominations were submitted to this year’s American Business Awards for consideration in a wide range of categories, including New Product or Service of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Management Team of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Startup of the Year, among others.
A number of Quest Microsoft Platform Management business solutions were named Stevie® Award Winners in the 2018 American Business Awards® in several categories, including:
- Quest On Demand Migration for Email – Gold Stevie® Award Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Migration as a Service category
- Quest IT Security Search – Silver Stevie® Award Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year - Software – category
- Quest On Demand Recovery – Silver Stevie® Award Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year –Cloud Storage & Backup Solution software category
- Quest Change Auditor – Silver Stevie® Award Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Other category
- Quest On Demand – Bronze Stevie® Award Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Cloud Application/Service category
- Quest Enterprise Reporter Suite – Bronze Stevie® Award Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution category
“At Quest, we’re committed to delivering solutions to market that are easy to use and address our customer’s toughest technology challenges,” said Michael Tweddle, President & GM, Quest Microsoft Platform Management. “We are thrilled to have multiple solutions recognized with an American Business Award. To be recognized by the people directly is a true testament to the positive impact our solutions have in addressing their IT business needs.”
The People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be presented to winners during a gala banquet on Monday, June 11 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City. Peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will also be presented with their awards that evening.
Details about The American Business Awards, the list of People’s Choice Stevie Award winners, and the complete list of Stevie winners in this year’s ABAs are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Quest helps solve the complex technology and security problems that stand in the way of organizations’ ability to always be ready for what’s next. With Quest solutions, companies of all sizes can reduce the time and money spent on IT administration and security, so they have more time to focus on and invest in business innovation. Quest has more than 100,000 customers worldwide across its portfolio of software solutions spanning information management, data protection, endpoint systems management, identity and access management, and Microsoft platform management. For more information, visit www.quest.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the Stevie Awards for Great Employers. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
+1 (619) 952-3758