Much of the focus of identity and access management (IAM) is concerned with easy and unobstructed access to a large population of end users with minimal disruption to IT operations. But the forgotten arm of IAM—the silent killer, if you will—remains privileged account management (PAM).
In this e-book, you’ll discover:
- What PAM is and why it can be a prime source of security breaches
- How you can manage or even eliminate PAM to minimize risks
- Strategies for monitoring administrative activities
- The value of modular and integrated PAM solutions
- How governance and a universal approach is the next big thing for PAM
Read this e-book for essential information on the common security issues with privileged account management, and how you can minimize or eliminate them altogether.