- Data gravada:Jun. 28, 2018
- Evento:Sob demanda
The use of personal mobile devices within the corporate environment continues to cause a considerable amount of concern and confusion. From managing your organization’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program, to tracking and securing mobile endpoints across your diversified network, your company has lofty goals that could benefit from taking a unified approach.
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn:
- A unified approach to mobile device management (MDM)
- How to build and control your BYOD program
- Best practices for deployment and enrollment
- How KACE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) can help