- 记录日期:Jan. 13, 2021
Microsoft 365 is the top productivity cloud suite in the world, and chances are it’s your main (and maybe only) repository for your organization’s data. And it’s your job to protect it.
That’s why if the need for data recovery should ever arise, it’s important to know the limits of what is and isn’t possible with the Unified Audit Log. Join us for an hour-long webinar covering 5 things you should know about Microsoft 365 auditing and recovery.
- How Microsoft 365 backup and recovery works
- What is and isn’t possible with Azure AD object recovery
- What a Unified Audit log does – and what it doesn’t do well
- Vlad Catrinescu, Microsoft MVP and CMSWire & Pluralsight author
- Matthew Vinton, Strategic Systems Consultant, Quest Software