- 记录日期:May 19, 2020
With “stay-at-home" orders implemented due to COVID-19, Microsoft Teams deployments and usage have exploded. While maximizing productivity is the goal, more effective security measures may be critical to protect against escalating cyber-threats, especially with a growing remote workforce.
So, how do you keep your Teams deployment safe without hindering usage?
Watch this on-demand webcast and join security experts Nathan O’Bryan and Curtis Johnstone as they share their top Teams deployment considerations. They'll also explore:
- How security requirements differ for cloud and on-premises applications.
- Why Teams requires unique security and reporting configurations.
- Methods for understanding who's using your cloud resources and how to secure these resources.
- Best practices in protecting and monitoring Teams.
- Nathan O'Bryan, Contributing Editor, ITPro Today
- Curtis Johnstone, Microsoft Office Apps and Services MVP, Senior UC Product Architect, Quest