- 记录日期:Jan. 9, 2020
Many organizations are currently using Skype for Business on-premises or online, and have also started adopting Microsoft Teams for Teams collaboration. You want to move to a single platform, but are unsure about Teams vs Skype advantages or the migration strategies you should take.
So, what can you do?
Watch this on-demand webcast and join Microsoft MVPs, Habib Mankal and Curtis Johnstone from Quest, as they go over:
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams vs Skype
- Starting & Planning the Journey
- Upgrade Scenarios, Options, & End User Experiences
- Configuring the Upgrade Process
- End State – Teams Only Experience