- Datum der Aufzeichnung:Jun. 27, 2019
Mastering Active Directory management is critical for effectively handling the security and uptime of a Windows network. Organizations are always looking to become more efficient with their Active Directory management, but it’s easier said than done.
Well, not necessarily.
Watch this on-demand webcast and join our AD management expert Jason Scott, as he shows you how to overcome common Active Directory management challenges with the swiss army knife of Active Directory tools, Active Administrator. Learn how you can:
- Assess and assign security, apply tighter security policies and prevent users from becoming over privileged
- Audit changes made to AD with advanced reporting, alerting and event filtering
- Keep a version history of all GPO changes and edit GPOs offline
- Maintain all objects in AD, from Group Policies to passwords and permissions