- Datum der Aufzeichnung:Jun. 4, 2020
As an IT or storage administrator, you’re probably being tasked to back up vast amounts of unstructured data that is unlikely to change. Object storage is an ideal solution because it’s much simpler than file and block storage, and can reside on any number of servers, whether on premises or in the cloud.
Yet there are still questions. What are the key security concerns? What is the right cloud tier technology? And how much can you save by applying successful cloud tiering techniques? We answer those questions in this on-demand webcast featuring David Davis, co-founder of ActualTech Media, and Adrian Moir, lead technology evangelist for Quest Software. Join us as we discuss:
- Key considerations between hot and cold storage
- Crucial differences between archiving and deep archiving
- Cost advantages of cloud tiers and source-side deduplication
- David Davis, ActualTech Media
- Adrian Moir, Quest Software