- Datum der Aufzeichnung:Apr. 16, 2020
Rapidly developing and unprecedented world events have challenged organizations to quickly adapt to a new reality. Recent events have forced governments to enact social distancing measures and business closures that have disrupted daily life and work.
Quest & One Identity understand the complex challenges of pivoting a large workforce to remote work while ensuring business continuity. We know because we did it ourselves – and we want provide technology solutions to more effectively support your customers during this time. Please join us for this exclusive partner webinar where we will cover:
- Best practices and suggestions for helping your newly remote workforce be productive.
- Industry trends during this pandemic and solutions to provide business continuity
- Campaigns and collateral available for relevant outreach to customers
- What’s new with our Partner Circle programs in FY21.
- Todd Werner, VP Channels Quest
- Mylène Legresley, Manager Global Channel Programs & Marketing
- Leigh Ann Campbell, Microsoft Channel Director
- Andrew Clarke, Head of Channel & Alliances One Identity