- Date:Jul. 20, 2022
- Time: 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM PST
- Location:Road Runner Sport, 1326 Tenth St, Berkeley, CA 94710
You and a teammate are invited to a Breakfast & Shoe Fitting Event at Road Runner Sports. After a brief discussion, you will be fitted for a custom pair of sneakers, compliments of Quest Software.
Our discussion will focus on how the information we consume changed over the past few years and its impact on the workplace. Leaders supporting numerous remote users saw the importance of delivering a secure workspace that was efficient and productive. However, managing it became a severe challenge as more users became displaced and the need to access remote applications and desktops increased. Many administrators became preoccupied with overseeing their management systems instead of supporting user experience or enhancing security.
We will discuss what leaders are doing to support a massively distributed remote workforce.
- How businesses become targets of cyber-attacks
- Reducing complexities with IT, BYOD, Golden Images, etc.
- Managing what you don’t see: A new look at asset tracking
- Best practices: Modern device and security management