- Date:Apr. 18, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Duration:60 Minutes
- Location:Microsoft Teams Live
Ransomware data attacks have the potential to bring your business to a grinding halt – just ask one of the hundreds of public infrastructure companies that have been targeted in the last 24 months in the U.S. alone.
Planning for these attacks is critical to your organization’s cybersecurity strategy to ensure business continuity.
Join Data Protection Expert, Scott Hetrick, for a discussion on how you can:
- Mitigate ransomware risks
- Ensure backup data is protected via immutability
- Protect against malicious/accidental data deletion
- Encrypt backup data, and much more