- Date:May 26, 2022
- Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
- Location:Trucluck's, 2401 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201
Ransomware attacks rose 158 percent in North America between 2019 and 2020 and have collectively cost roughly 52 million according to cybersecurity firm SonicWall's 2021 report.
Having the ability to quickly recover from an attack is critical for business continuity, especially because these targeted and more - frequent attacks can bring business to a grinding halt.
What you will learn
Data protection expert Scott Hetrick reveals way you can:
- Mitigate risks from Ransomware
- Ensure backup data is protected via immutability
- Protect against malicious/accidental deletion of backup data using Recycle bin
- Encrypt backup data both in - flight and at rest
- Transfer backup data utilizing a proprietary protocol
Parking at Truluck's is valet and complimentary.
*Please note, by registering for this event you are agreeing to our terms and conditions with regards to COVID-19 and safety practices.Quest Terms & Conditions. Registration Information, Rules, and Assumption of Risk – Supplemental re COVID-19