Cyber threats, malware and viruses along with an ever-increasing amount of regulatory mandates make it a necessity for organizations still running on Windows 8, to finally take the next step by upgrading to Windows 10. Though it’s easier said than done, right?
Before you get started with a large system upgrade, there’s some homework you’ll need to do. This includes knowing whether your company has the internal expertise to make this migration a success, as well as understanding software compatibilities with your existing hardware. And this is just the tip of the iceberg if you don’t have a complete system backup and restore plan.
Watch this impactful on-demand webcast, as we walk you through the important things to remember before you start your Windows 10 migration. Consider it your ‘Get of Jail Free’ card, as we show you how to:
- Balance and manage user expectations with reality
- Evaluate both free and paid inventory management solutions
- Move from multiple point solutions to a single unified endpoint management
- Simplify hardware and software deployments
- Streamline image deployments during and after migration