- Date:Oct. 7, 2021
- Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
If a ransomware attack strikes your business tomorrow, are you prepared? Join us as Quest security expert Bryan Patton leads a presentation on how Quest is helping customers like yourself manage today’s cybersecurity challenges. We’ll discuss some best practices based on what we are seeing in the industry today. We’ll also highlight how Quest can help you prepare and minimize cyber threats so you can feel more secure that your network and data are protected.
After the presentation, enjoy a beer and brat tasting experience where we’ll sample various award-winning beers delicious brats. During the tasting, our experts will discuss brewing and distillation procedures and practices from around the world.
Bryan Patton – Principle Strategic Systems Consultant, Quest
RSVP with the mailing address you’d like your beer and brat kit shipped to no later than September 24th, 2021, at noon EST to ensure it arrives before the event.
Event Terms and Conditions:
By registering for and attending our Quest Virtual Happy Hour (the “Event”), you represent that you have read and understand the following terms for the Event held by Quest Software Inc. and/or its affiliate(s) (“Quest”):
- You represent that you (i) are at least 21 years of age; (ii) will behave responsibly in connection with the Event and any item sent to you as part of the Event; and (iii) are solely responsible for the consumption and further distribution of any item sent to you as part of the Event, including natural and reasonable consequence of such consumption or distribution.
- You acknowledge that Quest and its supplier(s) are sending you items as part of the Event at no cost to you. Further, you agree that Quest and its supplier(s) are not liable for the quality, any characteristic of, or nature of any of the items sent to you.
- You agree to release and waive any and all claims against Quest and its supplier(s) to the extent such claims relate to the natural and reasonable consequence of consumption or distribution of any item sent to you as part of the Event or the quality, characteristic, or nature of any item sent to you as part of the Event.
- If any term herein is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible by law to effect the intent of the parties and the remaining provisions herein will remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Quest. Please do not register for or attend the Event unless you do fully understand and agree to the terms.