- 録画日:Jul. 15, 2021
If ransomware strikes your business tomorrow, are you prepared? The string of recent ransomware attacks on major organizations, such as the Colonial Pipeline and Scripps Health, have been a wakeup call to many businesses to review the current state of their cyber resilience plans. If Active Directory (AD) isn’t at the center of yours, you may have to rebuild everything from the ground up after an attack. Even then, you may never gain access to your data again.
Microsoft documents a myriad of complicated steps that you must execute and coordinate across all Domain Controllers to bring AD back to a healthy state. But what if the backups themselves are infected? Where do you begin?
In this practical session, Quest experts discuss a recent ransomware recovery project for a global manufacturing customer and why the project manager said, “There’s no way that they would have recovered… so quickly if they did not have the Quest tool!” We cover:
- How to automate AD disaster recovery to bolster ransomware defenses
- How to ditch infected operating systems and restore AD to a clean server
- The new CISA and FBI ransomware mitigation and defense recommendations
Learn how to bring your AD back to a healthy state by watching this webcast.
- Brian Hymer, Solutions Architect, Quest
- Bryan Patton, Principal Strategic Systems Consultant, Quest
- Bob Krebs, Principal Strategic Systems Consultant, Quest
- Rod Biagtan, Director, Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure & DevOps, Speridian Technologies