When application releases are held up by the need for database changes, all your hard work to become an agile organization gets derailed. Waiting on database teams to make manual updates may seem necessary. But what if you could include database development earlier in the agile process? This means database and application teams could work together to produce high-quality releases faster than ever.
In this white paper, you’ll see how to improve collaboration, streamline workflows and use automation to integrate database development into DevOps. With guidance from a top database expert, you’ll achieve your agile DevOps goals.
You’ll learn how to:
- Eliminate bottlenecks that cause release delays.
- Escape the high costs of vendor lock in by safely moving to new databases.
- Implement an end-to-end approach to database management, monitoring and replication that ensures peak performance throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Use DevOps tools to improve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Modernize processes and your IT infrastructure to gain a competitive advantage.